Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 16 Gig Playbook
My Carrier: Developer

Problems Downgrading from beta 2.0

Hello,

Approximately 24 hours ago I installed the beta version of 2.0 over the air.  I tried a few thing and am now wanting to downgrade back to the release copy.

I have followed the instructions and it all works until the blackberry restarts, on my computer I get the message "A connection to the tablet could not be established. Please connect your tablet and try again"

The playbook boots as normal and goes through the first time setup, but then automatically checks for updates and starts downloading and then applying 2.0.0.6149

Please can somebody advise or a admin check what is going on as I was to downgrade and something may have happened your side which isn't making the update to downgrade available.

Regards

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 16 Gig Playbook
My Carrier: Developer

Re: Problems Downgrading from beta 2.0

This has now been fixed, thank you and good luck with os 2.0 I look forward to seeing the finished product when it is ready.  The Playbook is a great bit of kit and has much potential especially combining both blackberry and android markets

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: none

Re: Problems Downgrading from beta 2.0

I have the same issue. it's been 2 days since I upgraded to os2. on attempting a downgrade all goes well until it checks for updates and it tries to upgrade again. help please.