Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

New Developer
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Office

Twitter Share issue in .bar file

HI ,

I coverted .apk file to .bar file.In this app Twitter share is there.In that they r doing once we click twitter it go to browser page with twitter.com...then we get login success means again it ll redirect to the app in .apk file.After im converted in our .bar file...once i click Twitter it ll go to same browser..after success login it wont redirect to the same app..the error throws like "Unable to open the app oauth:/-t4jsample?oauth = p4zlycxp5zssrzeolajARilmca6RopaybxGoX4&oauth_verifier=hTTZEQdn3rbQRK1%uy12Enliugdn4TNiowon*ZF6gY"  like this.Can u pls any one halp me..im in development now..

New Developer

Re: Twitter Share issue in .bar file

HI,

Anyone pls reply for this issue...i need to fix it asap...

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: O2

I'm interested in knowing what the solution is to your problem. Have you found a solution? From your post it sounds like the authentication process happens within a browser outside of your app and not from inside of a webview within your app, is this correct? The reason I ask is because in the past when I have used twitter4j for authentication I have never used an external web browser to allow the user to login.

New Developer

Hi dude,

feel happy to see your response...still now i didint found a solution for that ..In that browser its asking one link "Click here to continue to back the app" ..but when i click the link its split "unable to open the oauth : - .............." like..any one pls find and tell me why its happening?...