Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Android™ Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: T-Mobile
My Carrier: 3

Why My Application Cannot Appeared on Simulator

Dear Master and all Developer,

I have a problem,

I am creating my Application using Android 2.3.3. platform to be deployed on BB10 Platform. I have installed all requirement Resources to create Android Application for BB10 using Eclipse plugin. After Finished creating Application I sign it with RIM Key and success, I also can upload Debug Token and Application is Succesfully installed on the BlackBerry 10 Simulator. But When I try to open the application (by click the icon) it just show black screen with blackberry logo for long time, and the application doesn't appeared even i waited for long time, almost 30 minutes - 1 hour.

I think my application has an imaging problem, so i changed it, but it still doesn't work, so I try to create just a trial application "Hello World" and I sign it with Rim Key, after that i Installed to the simulator and the problem is still the same, even only text "Hello World" cannot appeared on BlackBerry 10 Simulator, but all done well and appeared on Android Simulator. What is the cause of this problem?

Can someone help me guided to solve this...

Thank You,

Best Regards,

Bagir

Regular Contributor
My Device: T-Mobile
My Carrier: 3

Re: Why My Application Cannot Appeared on Simulator

Thank you. it has been solved now