02-04-2012 04:32 PM
I am trying to port my android app and i verified using apk2barVerifier and I got this message:
impact-summary: =1; =0; =0; =0; =0;
ChmbrsNotes.apk: =1; =0; =0; =0; =0;
Impact Legend: =Severe; =High /context; =Medium /context; =Medium-low /context; =Minor;
it seems there is one severe problem that will not let me port it. Is there a way to get more info on what is the problem? have a detail report on what do i need to change or remove from my app?
I am using Windows XP and my android appp supports android 2.2 and up
it would be great if I can get more info on that so I can port it
thank you so much.
04-08-2012 05:28 PM
1) I know apk2barVerifier checks the android APK permissions against Apk2Bar_compatibility_excepts.xml
- so try looking in that file (in the tools "blackberry" directory"
2) i got a sever error checkinjg my apk, which i cant figure out
- but when I run the APK through the *online* took it says it is OK !!!
- so, try the online tool: https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/android/bpaa/