Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 GB
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

A BBM contact using iphone 4 ios6

New BBM messages sent to their iphone are not showing up as message(s) waiting on BBM icon, no ring tone sounds, and not showing as D on my Z10 until the iphone user  happens to opens their BBM app. Suggestions about why new BBMs are not showing on the iphone Home Screen BBM icon?

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: A BBM contact using iphone 4 ios6

Hello Bradtb

To show you the letter D or R

The user must be connected and keep open the BBM
And they will tell you that it has received the message, and also if you have read.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 GB
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

So, if the contact with the iphone does not keep the BBM App open, then they don't get any kind of notification a new BBM has been sent to them? As I understand the iphone, unlike a BB, or HUB notification, apps can't be left open and have other Apps open at the same time? Then the iphone BBM user has to constantly check their BBM App to see if any BBM has come in.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hi Bradtb

I invite you to visit the last upgrade BBM

I recommend to both contacts update to latest version

Then invite your contacts to BBM

Comentanos if the problem evidences the persistence

BBM FOR IPHONE

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-for-iPhone/BBM-for-iPhone-updates-now-available-v1-0-4-13...

BBM FOR ANDROID

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-for-Android/BBM-for-Android-updates-now-available-v1-0-2-...

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution