Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: non-blackberry user, used to own curve
My Carrier: rogers

BB ID

I recently got an iPhone and would like to transfer my bbm contacts from my blackberry to my new phone. When I try to do this, it says I need my BBID (which I don't remember) and when I insert the email address that I used to set up the blackberry, it says this emai address is not a registered email (which I know is not true, because I have received emails from blackberry to this email account). How do i receive my BBID? Also, I know my bbm pin if that helps at all.

Solutions: 6,397
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BB ID

Informative emails from BlackBerry doesn't mean that's the account your BBID is registered with.

But, if you can go to www.bbid.com and login there to test and see if that email account is correct, that would help confirm... as long as you also know the BBID password, do you?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: non-blackberry user, used to own curve
My Carrier: rogers

Re: BB ID

I have tried every single email account I have ever used and none of them are working, and I don't know the password either, which is why I went to the reset password page to enter an email. I have my bbm pin if that helps though.