Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Iphone 4
My Carrier: Airtel
Accepted Solution

BBM CONTACTS BLANK DISPLAY PICTURES HELP !!!!!!!!

Since 1 week i cant see my contacts display pictures its all blank !! I tried contacting blackberry help in twitter they dint gave solution its **bleep** off i tried to contact bbm support team still they failed and for information I USE IPHONE 4 my signal my wifi everything is perfect so now BBM SUPPORT KINDLY TAKE MY PROBLEM SERIOUSLY & GIVE ME SOLUTION OR LAUNCH A FIX UPDATE ASAP !!!! I USE BBM 2.2 i tried reinstalling 10 times still failed all my contacts display pictures are BLANK THIS IS THE latest update i did on 3rd june on my iphone it really worse BBM WAS EXPECTED TOO HIGH !!! But still such a silly problem nd blackberry people failed to resolve IT PLEASE LAUNCH A FIX SO DAT I CAN SEE MY CONTACTS DISPLAY PICTURES !!!
Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM CONTACTS BLANK DISPLAY PICTURES HELP !!!!!!!!

If you reached out to the BBM support team, what troubleshooting steps did they suggest?

Can you let us know what you have tried so far, then we can offer further steps and work towards getting this issue resloved for you.

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

They told me to check my network signal n all and i told u guys so many times my signal strength is fine all apps working great except BBM i think you guys send me fix immediately my bbm pin is * user id of bb is * -  please give me solution or do something from ur blackberry server !!!!! [removed personal information]

New Contributor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: etisalat

[ Edited ]

I am having the exact same problem my bbm pin is * my email is *. Many thanks [removed personal information]

New Contributor

There are many people having same problem but unfortunately blackberry people dont have solutions they just keep telling do dis do dat !! Nd keep asking questions when we are telling that everythng is okay frm our side still they are asking to check check so dear blackberry helpers please open a survey and check there are many many peoples facing same problem but they are unable to find support so they are not asking any help nd deleting der bbm simply nd i love BBM dis is the reason i want u guys to fix this wid an immediate update
New Contributor

M waiting for the solution !!! Anyone can help
HELLOOOO !!! BLACKBERRY SUPPORT TEAM WE NEED A FIX SO DAT I CAN USE BBM PEACEFULLY ITS WORST WHEN U CAN CANT SEE DISPLAY PICTURES OF YOUR OWN CONTACTS ITS ALL BLANK !!! By when i can expect FIX UPDATE ????
Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Hello @Jiteshsharma2007 

We are investigating the issue you are reporting. I'll get back to you as soon as I have information to share.

Thanks,

Brian

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
My Device: iPhone 5S
My Carrier: T-mobile/EE

Hi,

I have had the same issue. It is quite bizarre. I first had this issue wednesday in which a phone wipe and restore on my iPhone and then removing and replacing the picture fixed this. The issue returned yesterday and this time a wipe and restore has not resoled it. The issue seems to lie with port 443 I believe as that updates the contacts. I have noticed deleting the app and reinstalling it just allows some contacts pictures to update. Only some contact pictures eer show up. So its like a random showing of the update of contact pictures. Maybe its a slow data connection on BLackberries side as various users are affected and well I speak for myself when I have full connection on 3G or Wi-Fi. Overall the blackberry network seems to be running slow.

Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

Please review the following KB for troubleshooting steps and details on what to do should the issue persist. Thanks!

KB35310 - The BBM display picture or avatar is not updated in BBM for Android and iPhone

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor

Hey can u read my problem please ???
I said i can update my display picture
But I CANNOT SEE MY CONTACTS DISPLAY PICTURES ITS ALL BLANK
THANKS ! Please give me solution or ask blackberry people to update a fix