Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: Android
My Carrier: Telus

BBM ID - Password and Recovery Question! Please Help!

Hello,

I've been trying to resolve this issue for couple of days now....I upgraded my phone and installed the bbm app on my new android phone. I've signed up a while ago and my mind went completely blank trying to remember the password! My account is currently locked and I'm pretty sure I know what the recovery question is but It's not working for me...is it case sensitive? I emailed the customer service trying to get their assistance but they are extremely slow and haven't replied to me yet! I don't even see the link to use your current email after to 2 failed attempts...Now, I have to wait 15 min every time I want to guess at the answer! It's very frustrating that I can't even access my account without a reset password from Blackberry like most other companies do via email.

I interact with my contacts on a daily basis and now I can't! I only have one email address! Please help contacting BlackBerry directly to resolve this issue ASAP! Thank You!

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM ID - Password and Recovery Question! Please Help!

Please read this:

Resetting the BlackBerry ID password using the password recovery question for BBM for iPhone or BBM....

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Android
My Carrier: Telus

Thanks for the reply...but I've already found that link and it doens't help me as I don't recall my Recovery Answer. I'm pretty sure I know what it is but it's not working for me, maybe there is a glitch or something.

Who can I speak to to get access to my account? I've been locked out for almost a week!

New Contributor
My Device: motorolla G
My Carrier: giffgaff

im going through same problem and it shows you why BBM help is absolutely rubbish