Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: iPhone 4
My Carrier: Tesco

BBM IDEAS (PLEASE HEAR)

I had 3 ideas that could be added to the BBM iPhone version:

1. Say I have created 2 categories and I want to broadcast a message, I cannot untick a category I have to manually flick through and untick certain people. Please add the option to tick/untick categories.

2. When you want to delete chats or contacts, you have to delete each one by one. I was thinking that when you hold on it and the menu comes up, there should be the option to multi-select and delete as a whole rather than doing it one by one which can take quite some time.

3. Lastly, look at the icons at the bottom 'Chats', 'Updates', and 'Groups'. I think that 'Groups' should be replaced for contacts because people use contacts a lot more than groups and this is more convenient and efficient. Thank you for listening and I hope you can come through with my ideas.

Connan Cavalera
Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM IDEAS (PLEASE HEAR)

Connan,

Thanks for sharing your ideas. With this being a peer-to-peer forum, the chances of BlackBerry employees actually seeing your suggestions are slim to none. I'd suggest heading over to http://blogs.blackberry.com and finding an article on BBM and posting your ideas there. You might have better luck of them being seen there.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.