Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Straight Talk/ Verizon

BBM ISSUE It quit

[ Edited ]

My BBM messenger stopped working and the Blackberry APP world says that it isn't supported on my device but it has been working just fine and i didnt make any changes accept pay my phone bill. Plese help i have a blackberry curve 9310 . All I was getting is a RED X so I tried to delete and reinstall BBM but no it says UNAVAILAVLE FOR THIS DEVICE dont make sense cause i Can't download it from Blackberry App world I Thought Highly of my BBM I BEEN USING THIS APP W/O ANY ISSUES UNTIL 6AM FRIDAY AM

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9310
My Carrier: Straight Talk/ Verizon

Re: BBM ISSUE It quit

It says Unavailble for this device. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BBM???

Solutions: 6,349
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: BBM ISSUE It quit

Check with Verizon and make sure your device somehow isn't provisioned with the BIS BlackBerry Internet Service data plan.

Sometimes carriers mess up and remove the plan... you said you paid your bill, perhaps if it was stopped for a day the plan is no longer provisioned correctly.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code