Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

BBM for iOS Relaunched today!

BBM for iOS was relaunched today!

includes for iPad2 and Mini iPad with WiFi + 3G, requries iOS6

Read about it here:  BBM for Android and BBM for iPhone: Official Launch Details

BBM Roll Out Details:

1. Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser*
  2. Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
  3. We will email you as soon as you reach the front of the line and can start using BBM

If you are among the millions that took the time to sign up at BBM.com, you can start using BBM immediately without waiting in line.* If you didn’t sign up in advance, don’t worry – we are focused on moving millions of customers through the line as fast as possible.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: BBM for iOS Relaunched today!

Thank you very much information 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
My Device: iPhone 5
My Carrier: Du

well .. i got the email but nothing was happened i am clicking the button that says i got the email but its not working !!
New Contributor
My Device: iPhone BBM
My Carrier: AT&T

I didn't have to wait in line but the application is stuck with the message, "Setting up BBM" for the longest while.  Any advice on this?

My Device: 9790
My Carrier: DU

hello Mr. Sanders

please fix bbm for iOS....i already have a BBID and i cannot login and waiting for email for more than 24hours now....

New Contributor
My Device: iphone
My Carrier: airtel

settings > cellular > use cellular data for > turn on bbm

(hope this helps)
My Device: z10
My Carrier: maxis

i got problem with bbm for iphone . i change display profile , but on my friend bbm not showing the picture that i change . plzz help me to solve this 

New Contributor
My Device: Iphone
My Carrier: Chatr

Bbm crashes when i send a picture and am not able to send msgs to that contact cos it keeps crashing... Help
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

scandells wrote:

i got problem with bbm for iphone . i change display profile , but on my friend bbm not showing the picture that i change . plzz help me to solve this 

please read this article from the public knowledge base:

KB35310 The display picture or avatar is not updated on BBM for iPhone, cellular enabled iPad, or Android

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

arnie304 wrote:
Bbm crashes when i send a picture and am not able to send msgs to that contact cos it keeps crashing... Help

do your messages contain a smiley ?

can you try with another contact ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: