Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: ?

BBM icon is gone and nowhere on my phone exept in my world!

I installed a update and now my BBM is nowhere to be found on phone. In My World it is shown as installed. But can't delete it to reinstal it again so I don't now what to do! Please help!!
Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM icon is gone and nowhere on my phone exept in my world!

[ Edited ]

The steps in this BlackBerry Knowledge Base Article that addresses the issue you are reporting:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/kb23968

Let me know how it goes!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
My Device: torch9800
My Carrier: mtn

Can someone please help mhe!!!!ma bbm icon is still not showing even after I downgraded it
Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Please try the article I listed above, downgrading will not solve this problem.

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Fido

I exprienced the same problem when I updated BBM a couple days ago. Here's how I fixed it.

1. Hook up the phone to your computer.
  2. Open BlackBerry Desktop on your computer (I'm assuming that you've already got it installed, since, AFAIK, you can't downgrade through App World).
  3. Click the Apps tab.
  4. Click the "Apply Pending Changes" button.
  5. Wait for phone to install updates and reboot.
  6. If BlackBerry Desktop still shows pending changes in the Apps tab, keep repeating steps 4 and 5 until there are no more pening changes (this could take a while).
  7. After the phone's rebooted from the final round of updates, unhook the phone, open App World, reinstall the latest version of BlackBerry ID and reboot the phone again.
  8. Open BBM, it should be working now, but you might need to check the settings and reconnect it with any other connected apps.