Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: 9780 bold 3
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

BBM new version nt working

Downloaded the new version of BBM and its just not working on bold 3...

all i can see is the timer and phn is hanging and the msg being displayed is " u r attempting to open a secure connection but the servers certificate is not trusted"

it was working fine with the older bbm version but this one is pathetic.....

Pls improve the latest bbm that u r offering so proudly to the users .... its so disappointing 

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BBM new version nt working

Install the old version here:

http://www.blackberry.com/bbm-redirects/bbm-download.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: 9780 bold 3
My Carrier: vodafone

Thank u very much ....wht a relief ! Thanks 

Now its saying introducing BBM voice , does it work or that wil again be a pain 

Scared now of upgrading or trying new stunts

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It should work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!