Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: CURVE
My Carrier: SmokeAlone

BBM not connected - can`t find service

[ Edited ]

Hi i have Bleckberry CURVE 9220

1. BBM not conected

Is making verification and can`t connect

2. all protect services is turned off .

have some idea how change settings or i do somting wrong.

when tray connect making 4 steps is got to step 2 and after min 5 get msg connection imposible...

Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: BBM not connected - can`t find service

Hi @SmokeAlone 

Are you still having this problem? If so, Do you know if you are connected to the BlackBerry Internet Service? You should see the BlackBerry Logo next to your signal indicator at the top of your home screen.
You can also check your BlackBerry Internet Service connection status by going to Manage Connections, Service Status and checking the status for the BlackBerry Internet Service.

Let me know!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

yes is not connect BBM

and when make verification  is stoping 

is not problem internet conection i use wi-fy 

and 4G internet work greet

Retired

Thats good you are connectd  Wi-Fi and 4G, but I'm asking if you are connected to the BlackBerry Internet Service. This is required to use BBM on your device. If you aren't sure call your service provider to make sure that you have the service added to your device, you can also follow the steps I listed in my first reply to your post.

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Internet service Not connected 

Enterprice Not connect 

I dont know in latvija have this option?

what Nr: in latvia wher need to call.

Retired

Your "Internet Service Not connected" is you problem.

You will need to call your service provider and ask to have this service added to your plan.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

how i can say is ok

BBM not work BBword work ID work ..

why that ?

Retired

Enterprise Activation will only work if you have been provided with an activation password from your IT administrator or BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) provider. This has nothing to do with BBM.

Again, you do not have a connection to the BlackBerry Internet Service which is required to activate BBM on your device. You need to call your wireless provider and ask to have the BlackBerry Internet Service added to your account.

New Contributor

yes sorry i read that i not buy this solution.
Retired

Try a Register now,

The following BlackBerry Knowledge Base Article will explains how to do this - KB00510: How to register a BlackBerry Smartphone with the wireless network

Once you have selected register now, if the BlackBerry Internet Service is activated on your account you should receive a registration message in your messages folder. If you don't receive this message you will need to contact your provider.

Once again, The BlackBerry Internet Service is a requirement for BBM to work on your BlackBerry Curve 9220.