Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: EE

Bugs or Issues with BBM for IOS

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if others have found bugs with BBM.

I've amazed these bugs were never picked up on the apparent testing as the first is obvious straight away.

When typing and you choose the autocorrect option it's not adding a space after the correction, it gives the impression the keyboard is unresponsive.

Another is,  when typing a message if you use the keyboard for an emojicon, for example using :-) for a smiley you cannot seem to go back to delete it.
If using the emoji from the list of emojicons it seems fine though. Not a big bug i guess but some prefer to use the old fashioned method maybe for smileys,etc

As others have mentioned there is the problem with notifications, i receive them from groups i don't belong to ?

Hope things improve soon.

Thanks

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bugs or Issues with BBM for IOS

As you may be aware, the entire BBM for iOS and Android launch has been put on hold while the software developer work out some kinks related to leaked versions of the Android app. I think you'll see several app and service improvements once the full app launch is re-released... don't know when.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code