Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
My Device: iPhone 4s
My Carrier: Etesalat
Accepted Solution

Can someone els use my e-mail address to create his blackberry ID without activation from his e-mail??

Hi there

I have register today in your Forums to confirm that someone else is using my e-mail address as his blackberry ID that is not belong to him.

Is that possible for BlackBerry Company to give ID to anyone put any e-mail address to get the ID without a link to confirm that its his e-mail.

Please I need my e-mail back to get my ID I can't make another email because someone else use it wit...

Super Contributor
My Device: iPhone 5s
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Can someone els use my e-mail address to create his blackberry ID without activation from his e-mail??

Is it possible that you registered for BBID previously and forgot that you did so?  (do a search through your mail folders - you would have an e-mail with the subject line of "BlackBerry® ID Successfully Created" )

Considering how many people are having issues with their BBID's, I'm thinking there's a problem with the creation process (possibly when people register the system is creating the ID....).

Try resetting your BBID password here:  https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/recoverpassword/

Re: Can someone els use my e-mail address to create his blackberry ID without activation from his e-mail??

[ Edited ]

No I didn't receive any e-mail from BlackBerry I'v been waitinf for 2 days . I have Just I receive an e-mail before 30 minuets for activation in the Forum with same e-mail that's all.

I know how the e-mail from BlackBerry looks like coz I saw it with my friend

I've tried to recover it but there is a secret Question that its not mine its for some else and I don't know the answer so I need from BlackBerry to send me a reset link without a secret Question to rest it and recover my ID that linked to my e-mail its the same e-mail that I have registered on this forum

The problem is that anyone put any email can get the ID without confirmation from the receiver and that's the problem and I need A fix from BlackBerry Company to get my ID and that will be by sending a reset link to me without a secret question

Super Contributor

Re: Can someone else use my e-mail address to create his blackberry ID without activation from his e-mail??

Thanks guys that trick work great.

Thanks to get a solution for my problem and I want to ask BlackBerry to include an active link in the e-mail that they send it to the customers to confirm them they are in the line to make sure its belongs to them.

Thanks again

Best Regards

Abdullah AlShehhi

My Device: iPhone
My Carrier: Zain

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I have the same problem, i tried the suggested solution and it did not give me the option to reset it by e-mail!

The only thing that appears is:

You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to authenticate with your credentials. For security reasons, this feature has been locked for 15 minutes.

and when i click OK on PC, it moves me back to the login screen.

and when i click OK on iPhone, it freeze in "Setting up" screen, the same thing occurs with my Galaxy phone.

What can i do? as i don't want someone to use my own email as his.

My Device: iPhone
My Carrier: Zain

please i need help!

Super Contributor

You're obviously not doing what was told in the instructions.  The 15x attempts is when you enter the password incorrectly.  You were supposed to use the forgot password link to get the reset e-mail.

Please follow the instructions on that page.