10-28-2013 11:46 PM
My Z10 is on the latest software release 10.2.0.424 and the latest BBM release version also. I don't know if this is the cause of the problem but several days ago, after sucessfully invited/received some BBM iPhone devise users, I thought I try to invite some more friends to use BBM using one of the option call "Suggested" in BBM on my Z10 which looks like it comb through my FB contacts. I selected some contacts on that list then press send invite. It did not work as I did not receive any acceptance confirmation. Several days later I went back into BBM and deleted all the invites.
I then want to invite two more contacts onto my BBM, one is a lagacy BB curve and the other is iPhone 5s. I have bother of their PIN numbers. I invited both using their PIN, press send invite but both of these two contacts never recieve my invites. The next day they still didn't get my invite so I deleted my invites to them on my devise and ask them to send me the invites. Until now, I still don't receive their invites. When this was done, all three of us were in the same room.
If anyone knows what's happening, help!!!! or if Blackberry knows why I am encountering this error, please advise. Thanks
10-30-2013 12:03 PM
10-30-2013 02:19 PM
If scan does not work reset your phone: When powered on hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
If reset does not work you can restore to factory setting but you should save your stuff first.
How to Restore a Blackberry to Factory Settings
1) Download and install a copy of Blackberry Desktop Manager.
2) Once the Desktop Manager has been installed, open it, connect the Blackberry to the computer, and select the Backup and Restore tab.
3) Select the Backup button beneath the Options button on the Backup tab. This will backup the settings, applications, contacts, and all other data to the computer.
4) Disconnect the Blackberry from the computer and select the Settings icon on the phone.
5) Select Security and Privacy, select Security Wipe, and type in “blackberry.” This will erase all data on the Blackberry.
6) To restore data after it has been cleared, reconnect the Blackberry to the computer, select Backup and Restore, click on the Restore button, and then select the appropriate backup file from the list.