Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: galaxy
My Carrier: mobily

How to Get old pin after reset the email in android device

I need your support on this

I did reset ID of my email and i got new pin,

Is there a way to get the old pin or marge it with the new pin. at lease i need the contact list.

regards

Retired
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How to Get old pin after reset the email in android device

[ Edited ]

Can you clarify what you mean by "reset ID of my email"

Did you do a password reset? You would have answered your security question and had the password reset email sent to your inbox.

Or did you not know know the answer to your security question and do the steps in the following BlackBerry Knowledge Base Article?

KB35103: How to reset the BlackBerry ID account on BBM for Android and iPhone if the Password Recove...

Let me know!

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor

i did Resetting my BlackBerry ID account
You have requested to reset the BlackBerry ID account associated with your email address.
Retired

Hi @myprestige81 

Did you have to re-create your BlackBerry ID after you did the reset?

Before you are able to reset your BlackBerry ID account there is a warning that says resetting is an irreversible action and that the process deletes the current BlackBerry ID account and any currently associated data such as BBM contacts.

If you did have to re-create your BBID then I'm sorry but the data was deleted and there is no way to get the old PIN back.

Did someone help you? Click Like! Did a post solve your issue? Click Accept as Solution!
New Contributor

what about contact

Retired

When you reset your BBID, as they warning indicates all data contained within is deleted, BBM contacts, BlackBerry World purchases, etc.