Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

My Device: iPhone - 5
My Carrier: Apple

How to delete contacts

Hi,I'm having a problem finding where to delete old contacts ...please help????
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: How to delete contacts

How do I delete contacts?

If you delete a BBM contact, you're also removed from that person's contact list in BBM.

1. Touch and hold a name.

2. Tap Delete.

3. To prevent the person from being able to send you invitations in BBM, select the Block Future Invitations checkbox. 4. Tap Delete.

VIA | BBM support

http://us.blackberry.com/support/apps/bbm/for-iphone.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
My Device: charm&7100t
My Carrier: smartphone

The backup has never included contacts. Contacts are designed to be synced to a supported application on the computer or a cloud service. If you have chosen to not use the device as designed and lost data, that is unfortunate but ultimately your fault.

My Device: charm&7100t
My Carrier: smartphone

For the purpose of keep your privacy safe, you’d better do something before you change or sell your old iPhone. Deleting all data on your iPhone completely and permanently is a best choice to prevent your important private data from leaking.
To Move Contacts group from iPhone Permanently,you must to use a iPhone data eraser software.This use guide about how to Wipe iPhone contacts permanently,it can help you delete all contacts from iPhone permanently.