Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: Nokia Lumia 520
My Carrier: Cellone
Accepted Solution

I am not able to add contacts and use bbm

Model : NOKIA LUMIA 520 Software: Windows 8 OS version : 8.0.10517.150 Sir Yesterday I've downloaded Bbm for windows phone. Everything was going good but after I've added 1 contact now I'm not able to add any contacts. All my requests are in pending and if my friends are sending me request after adding them all are they automatically vanished. My contacts list is empty.
Regular Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9780
My Carrier: blackberry

Re: I am not able to add contacts and use bbm

goto nokia store and download BBM apps, i have done same thing on my handest,BBM is very user friendly to download even from blackberry world

New Contributor

I've installed it 4 times. Now I got the problem my bbm for windows phone is not working in 2G and 3 G. Its only working in H+ network. How can I solve this problem
Regular Contributor
My Device: iPhone 4s
My Carrier: Warid Tel

Delete it and try to reinstall it
New Contributor

I done it 4-5 times. Same problem. Only working in H or H+ network.
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

This is interesting! Your cellular connection shouldn’t being 2G or 3G shouldn’t affect your ability to use BBM so I’m wondering if you are in an area of poor connectivity. If possible, the next time you are using BBM and it stops working can you verify that your browser works?

I’m curious as well, you mentioned contacts vanish? To confirm, if you receive a invite from someone, you can add them and they appear in your contacts list but at some point later on they disappear automatically? If this is accurate can you confirm they are not deleting you from BBM on their device?

For example, if I sent you a invite, and you accepted, we are on each others contact lists. If I delete you though from my device, my contact will disappear on your device automatically which is expected. Thanks!

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor

Yes my browser is working this time its 3G here but same problem BBM is not working. My friends are sending requests again and again, I'm adding them every time but no one is showing on my contact list. Other side if I'm sending requests, all are in pending.
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

Do you mind capturing logs after reproducing the issue using the steps provided in the KB below followed by notifying using the Contact us for additional support option found at http://bbm.com/support under Need more help?

KB35080 How to submit logs from BBM for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone

Please try to reproduce the issue before capturing logs and provide as much detail as possible when completing this form. After sending the form please send me a private message with the INC case # so I can follow progress. Thanks!

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor

Thanks, between i just feel one thing. I was out of my colony in the evening, there my bbm was working fine. But now when I'm in home I'm getting bbm notifications but not able to send bbm msg.
New Contributor

My friends are saying its bbm beta version so thats why there are bugs.