Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

My Device: Blackberryy 9780
My Carrier: MTN NG

MY BBM CANNOT OPEN

Please l will like to seek your assistance on this.Anytime l click on the bbm icon,there Ȋ̝̊̅§ ₪☺ action...it can't open
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: MY BBM CANNOT OPEN

Hello olorade

I recommend to delete BBM from Device> Application Management. Download and install BBM again from Blackberry World and see if the problem could resolved. 

Good luck and let us know the result.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: intepreter

Hello
I can't open blackberry world and can't download bbm. Existing BBM also cannot open, it's written there unable to complete set up. I tried delete all data 2 times even though the same. It doesn't work.
Forums Veteran I

Hello mottylek

Are you using Z10? We are discussing about BBM in BB7 device. And would you explain how did you deleted all data, through security wipe? What is error message when you open BB World? More details information will help.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Contributor

Thank you for youe message,

yes, im using BBZ10, 

sure I delete data by Security wipe ( it asks to write blackberry and restart te phone ) i did that 2 times, nothing changed.

when i open the Blackberry world there in window appear a new push message and written there "there was a connection problem. BlackBerry World must close" press ok.  noting more. i press ok all time it closes and the same each time when i try to download any applications. ( I am sure that I ve gor internet connection as well, I can visit anither sites as u see i write to tou from my BBZ10 )

and about BBM as i explained i open the BBM and it writes in top " UNABLE TO COMPLETE SETUP"

RED EXCLAMATION !

THEN " BBM is unable to connect to the server. please try again later."

i try it all three days, later doesnt change anything.

thank you

best regards

mottylek.

Forums Veteran I

Thanks for the update. I suggest to write your BB World issue in BlackBerry® World section board to obtain faster help.

For BBM, if you are in mobile network, use wifi connection to see if there's difference. If the problem persist, reboot your Z10 in this way: powered it On, connected to OEM wall charger, remove the battery. Leave it for 20 minutes while it's still charging. Reinsert the battery and see if the problem resolve. Make sure you are in latest OS version.

If still no luck, you need to call your carrier and ask if there's something they can do for your BBM issue. Ask them to check your data plan account.

Good luck. 

Contributor

Thank you Arthur,

For your help, I write to BBWORLD section board, can u control it also? I will try to solve problem vs BBM then will write to you here.

Best regards Smiley Happy)
Forums Veteran I

Don't worry mottylek. There are lots of more knowledgeable persons than me in this Forums which will happily help you.

Contributor

Arthur hello,

Thank you, I open the BBM vs your help. But now I cannot add friends I invite by code, pin, nfc.. it writes pending..
what is wrong?
Forums Veteran I

Hi mottylek

Finally, BBM opens but still didn't smooth lol. Could you please tell us what you've done exactly to settled BBM initial setup problem?

For your new issue, read this Knowledge Based as reference. KB12319  When adding a contact to BlackBerry Messenger the contact remains in pending status. In many cases, it's temporary network problem and will fixed by itself. Just make sure to check with your carrier.

Have a nice weekend ahead.