Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: intepreter

Re: MY BBM CANNOT OPEN

Hello Arthur,

As u recommended remove for 20 min battery then connect to wifi and it continues set up automatically. Also about invites, I did the same remove battery for 10 min, delete all invitations then add friend by barcode also use wifi.

Thank you very much!!!
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Great! Glad it works You're welcome my friend.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torce
My Carrier: sona

I dont know what to do i downloaded bbm and it comes up as setting bbm up but stays on that for a while and hasnt done andthing and i have deleted it and re added it and nothing has happend helpp
Forums Veteran I

steph12345 wrote:
I dont know what to do i downloaded bbm and it comes up as setting bbm up but stays on that for a while and hasnt done andthing and i have deleted it and re added it and nothing has happend helpp

Has BBM worked before? If you're using mobile network connection,  connect to wifi and try BBM setup again.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

New Contributor

Ive tryed but nothing is happening it just stays on setting up bbm
Forums Veteran I

[ Edited ]

Remove battery when your phone is ON, leave for couple of minutes and reinsert the battery. Connect to wifi and try BBM setup again.

Can you use BlackBerry World, Facebook app, email and browse the Internet? 

New Contributor

Still nothing i dont know what to do
Forums Veteran I

On your main screen, type 'manage connections' in search menu. What is BlackBerry Internet Service Status?

Please provide more details information. 

New Contributor

Its saying it is not connected
Forums Veteran I

Please call your carrier and ask them to add BIS BlackBerry Data Plan to your sim card account. Once it's been activated, BlackBerry dots logo will appear next to your signal bar. On manage connection screen, BlackBerry Internet Service will be Connected to Mobile Network and you will able to use BlackBerry data services i.e. BBM, push email, Blackberry World, Facebook for BB etc.