Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: STC
Accepted Solution

My Device has been stolen and I want Re backup My BBM contact List please

[ Edited ]

Hi there, I'm Al Anazi Mohammed From Saudi Arabia and I Aprociate Your help about my bbm phone which has stolen befor 3 days, I lost My phone and bbm contact list and I need My list recover again to my new phone which I purchase the new, I have account with blackberry protection but whene I did backup I received the note bad and some of my old information which was in My phone which is stolen but my bbm list it doesn;t backup because of old update, I have all My original infirmation in my old blackberry phone if you can resend my old bbm list numbers I pleased you to help me please because i need it as soon as possible, All my freinds are whith my old bbm messenger

My old bbm Number is {REMOVED}I have also the phone serial Number and all my personal information if you need it

My new BBM IS {REMOVED}
Best Regards 

Mod Edit: Edited post to remove personal information to comply with the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: My Device has been stolen and I want Re backup My BBM contact List please

If you had BBM v7 or newer your BBM contacts are stored with your BlackBerry ID and you need only log into BBM with your new device. If you had v6 or older then they would be stored in your backup made with Desktop Software.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I don"t have backup on my desktop also my bbm V6 please if you can rebackup my old bbm contact list I aprociate your help please help me I have all my information and my device receipts
New Contributor

I don"t have backup on my desktop also my bbm V6 please if you can re backup my old bbm contact list I appreciate your help please help me I have all my information and my device receipts
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Did you have BlackBerry Protect enabled?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

yes it's enabled but whene I sign in my blackberry ID on the website I can't re backup my device and its shown me the Archive device can not back up, please help me as soon as possible, thanks

New Contributor

Remote admin commands are not available on archived devices theis is the messege which I sow On my ID

Guru II

If someone wiped the device already or its month longer connected to the network you won't be able to do anything except restore that backup to a new device.

New Contributor

Its stolen before 10 days and I couldn't restor my back up I still tray