Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900 - Touch and Type
My Carrier: Not bought from a network

Re: New BBM 7 Update Now Available: Get Talking with BBM Voice

what's wrong nothing happened, I did everything already.
Security Wipe > Logged In with a BB ID > Set-Up my WiFi Connection
Then when I go to BBM it still shows up the same thing.
Associating BBM with your Blackberry Id - nonstop. Oh my god Smiley Sad

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Do you have a BlackBerry data plan with your provider?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I do.

Edit: Also I did > Delete(via settings) > Reinstall via browser = Same thing. Smiley Sad

Contributor

Please help me Smiley Sad
I really wanna have this BBM up and running Smiley Sad
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

I suggest giving them a call. If they can't solve it press them to escalate your case to RIM. They don't like to do that but that may be the only way to sove the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor

Well my phone isn't really from the network provider.
In the PH, you can choose to have it from a network provider or buy from a retailer.
In my case its from a retailer.

Guru II

It shouldn't matter. Give them a ring and if they don't have a solution ask to be escalated to RIM support.

Contributor

Anyway here's the whole story:
First day I checked my phone if there was updates.
There were two. So what I did is Updated the first one. I haven't done the second one.
(Frist Update is 7.0.0 - just a bundle change) (Second update is 7.1.1 xxxx)
So after that, I rebooted my phone then checked app world for updates.
It didn't show. Then I clicked on BBM i scrolled down It said Upgrade available - But It didn't notify in the Home screen.
When I saw that I proceeded to updating it. Thats where everything screwed up.
After the new update>Installment the icon disappeared. So, I rebooted, checked all folders, and show all icons, it was gone. But I checked the App Manager via settings It was there. Then I deleted it and downloaded it. Then it asked me for a BBID I used a BBID different from what I had originally used - meaning I created a new one when my bb asked me for one. Then I ran BBM, this is where it started showing 'Associating BBM with your Blackberry Id' over and over again. I kept reinstalling it and still no luck. After I did this. Wipe > Reinstall > Run Bbm still same thing. Nothing. Smiley Sad

Guru II

You're going to need to get RIM involved. Please contact your provider and if they can't solve it press them to be escalated to RIM. They can connect you

Contributor

Are you being able to use BBM7 properly?