Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: Android Device
My Carrier: MTN

Prblem with BBID

I have made a mistake with my BBID.

I own a Anroid device and have succesfully set up my BBM previously however i deleted all my app data and i cannot remember my password to access my previous email adress which i used with my previous blackberry. Therefore the email has been sent to that email and i cannot remember that email password. I have the answer to the security question etc i just need to recover my password for my email account so i can reset my BBID password. Is there any way in which i can do this. PLEASE HELP will be greatly appreciated.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Prblem with BBID

Have you tried going to www.bbid.com on a PC?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

John_Clark, yes I have in order for me to forward to another email I need access to my BBID email and I cannot access that because I have forgotten my password however I do know my security answer
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You will need access to that email account. Without access to the email account you can't get a password reset.

I would start by doing a password reset on the email account in question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

As I suspected... Thank you for clarifying. I am going to have to make a new BBID, tried every password I have ever had and still cannot get in x_x
Guru II

There must be a reset for the email password somewhere.

If you create a new BBID you have to wipe the Playbook in order to log on with a new BBID.