Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9980
My Carrier: Speakout

Registered BBM email address, no immediate access?

I registered my email address to be notified when BBM came available, never received any confirmation that Blackberry registered my email address.  I go to download the BBM for android with my registered email address and contrary to what they stated, I am but in line to wait...

#disappointed ;(

My Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, previously Blackberry Torch 9810
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: Registered BBM email address, no immediate access?

I'm in the same boat here.

I had a blackberry for many years. I know for a fact I have a working BBID with a contact list and everything.

and yet, i must wait for my spot in line.

This is why blackberry is circling the drain.

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Dialog Axiata

Re: Registered BBM email address, no immediate access?

BB in certainly digging their own grave, I too have a working BB ID and infact i got the app to work, but i uninstalled it as i had to do some modifications to my ROM. When i reinstalled it im on the waiting list and i cannot login to BBM.

Now who would expect an app to behave like this. If it was working and the user was able to login and use it for few minutes the user would expect it to work the next 100 or 1000 times. In BB's case once logged out from the app or removed the user is put back to the waiting list. No matter how old the user is with the BB service or when the user has pre registered is not relevant to BB, simply they dont care. 

Poor entry to the platform, dissapointing so many users for the 2ND TIME