Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: AT&T

Remove / Delete BBM Sticker Packs

I have a question, and apologize if this has already been addressed in another thread. Since applications can be installed and removed, can BBM Sticker Packs be deleted as well? For example, I downloaded the WWE Pack when it was free. If I no longer wish to keep it, is there a way to remove the pack so I don't have it in my list and make room for a pack I do want to purchase?  Thank you!

Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

Re: Remove / Delete BBM Sticker Packs

Free sticker packs cannot be removed at the moment so I will pass along your suggestion to the BBM team. Thanks! 

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: AT&T

Thank you. What about paid BBM sticker packs? I purchased the South Park pack from the sticker shop and do not see an option to remove.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

To remove a purchased sticker pack, you would need to request a refund

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor
My Device: z10, stl100-1
My Carrier: vodacom sa

How? I've purchased south park and no longer have a use for them.
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook, BlackBerry Z10,
My Carrier: Rogers,

Hi. I've purchased a few sticker packs I'd like to delete. I don't need a refund, BB can keep my $2. I just want to delete the sticker packs.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10, Playbook 32g
My Carrier: Bell

I am in the same boat. I have added stickers and want to remove. One was a side load and a few others were free. I don't want the money back, I just want to remove them.
Contributor
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: TELUS

I'm actually in the same boat. I wish you could just remove stickes altogether...or disable them. I don't use them, and the BBM 2.6 update FORCES them as the default when you tap for emoticons. So now it's faster to TYPE emoticons than to actually use them. It's a step backwards.

I'm just curious why Blackberry, with it's focus on business, is pushing consumer features so much. It's REALLY annoying.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

I am also in the same boat as the whole thread. Aghs in the previous comment hit the nail on the head. We're forced to download with an update however we should have an option to disable them just like a time message.
Contributor
My Device: z10

I'm an IT professional of more than 15 years. The text based smileys are OK. I can live with them, but the sticker packs keep nagging with the alerts ( a red star that will only clear if you click on it to see the new stickers, PLEASE! REALLY? ). This is incredibly annoying to the point of disgust! Now Blackberry has made the stickers the default if you click on the smiley face emoticon. I use these text based smileys only with my wife and it has annoyed me enough to speak out here about it. I am using a Blackberry out of brand loyalty, not because I have to. My loyalty ends here. If this doesn't change there will be no more Blackberrys in my household. These stickers are so childish I feel like I'm using a phone targeted to gradeschool and middle school children and not profressionals. I take enough abuse at work for using Blackberry. I am the only one in an IT shop of 100 people using a Blackberry and these stickers are the last straw. When my contract is up for this phone it will be my last Blackberry.