07-05-2014 08:57 AM
I have forgotten my blackberry ID password and have tried to reset the password multiple times but cant seem to be able to receive the email from RIM to reset the password.
* I have used the mobile app(bbm interface) to reset the password.
* I have used the phone web browser
* I have used my desktop web browser
* I have also read the solution DB and added the email addresses of reset password to my whitelist in email address.
* I have checked my junk mail and spam mail boxes.
* I have also tried to reset using BBID.com
All without a result in receiving the email with instructions on how to reset the blackberry ID password.
07-23-2014 09:12 AM
Sorry for the delayed response but in case you are stuck still I wanted to respond.
Provided you entered a valid email address when setting up your BBID the password reset email will appear as follows.
If you are still stuck, the following KBs might help as well. Thanks!
Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?
PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)
DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)