Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Useful help links for BBM for iPhone

[ Edited ]
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: Useful help links for BBM for iPhone

links of great help, thank you!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Contributor
My Device: 8520

Where can i get info why invitation links are not working at all on iphone 5 wirh ios 8.0.3 with latest bbm?
P.S. On my Q10 bbm was also not working because of not "detect" invitation confirmations... bo help from bb in that case... on iphone now the same... 2 trys, 2 fails Smiley Sad
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Telus

Just thinking out loud... Love that BB is working hard on creating significant evolution for its smartphones sot that they are highly versatile and ubiquitous.  Just waiting for one style of phone – with a KALQ keyboard and so social (connecting to the cloud) that it would be a real “zoo”.  We need the BB Q5Zoo !

Highlighted
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Singtel

very useful information. It seems the issue on invite between BB and iphone remains a mystery. So far I've suceeded with two attempts only, the rest in vain. I'm using iphone and can't see the invite from my friend's BB.
My Device: IPhone 4's
My Carrier: OPTUS

My IPhone for some reason deleted my previous version of BBM and I had to sign into another one I made with my Samsung

Basically, I had a version of BBM on my IPhone 4's and I was getting a weird secreen, then it logged me out and when I tried to log in it gave me the bbm I had registered with my Samsung. I really want the old one back. How can I do it?

Solutions: 6,358
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

@Jiirn, please explain what you mean in the differences of the two BBM apps?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code