Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
My Device: NA
My Carrier: NA

Windows Phone beta available?

I read that a Windows Phone client is in the works. As WP8 is my main phone system these days I'd like to get early access. Is this possible?

Super Contributor
My Device: iPhone 5s
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Windows Phone beta available?

I checked on both the blackberry beta zone and bbm.com and it appears that there isn't a signup available.  But, given they (BlackBerry) posted on facebook that there is a BBM client coming soon to WP users, I don't think you have long to wait.

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: manx telecom

Still patiently waiting, bbm could have been far bigger than the whatsapp deal
My Device: Lumia 630
My Carrier: Smart PH

The Windows Phone version is already at the store. How can I dig up for beta testing?
New Contributor

Yep seen it in the store but cant download, I hope they include those following this thread and who have publicly expressed an interest and support in their public beta . Come on guys and girls, letter is join the party. Please.
Community Manager
Community Manager
My Device: PRIV
My Carrier: Koodo

Thanks for expressing interest in BBM for Windows!

I don’t have details to share currently about general availability, or how to join the beta program but to ensure you are informed I’d recommend bookmarking http://bbm.com as well as the Inside BlackBerry blog located athttp://blogs.blackberry.com. As soon as more information is available it wil be posted on those sites. 

Did you know that PRIV & the DTEK50 come with 12 months of free, complimentary support?

PRIV: Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

DTEK50: Call 1-855-556-2522 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)

Follow me on Twitter and subscribe to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

New Contributor

Well that was just marvelous! The beta opened last night uk time and was closed when I went awoke this morning. So I never got a chance to join despite expressing interest. Disappointed
New Contributor

Proves demand is high though which is excellent news.. So hopefully voice and other features will be coming along soon
My Device: Lumia 630
My Carrier: Smart PH

I have made it into the beta program this morning by filling out required form.. Bit still can't download the app.. I still get the message "you do not have permission to download...."

I entered correct windows ID in the field and the same ID I'm using on my Lumia 630 and HTC 8S but still getting the same message.