Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry curve 8520
My Carrier: 6024814513
Accepted Solution

blackberry messenger restore/download

Alright, so I was being thoughtless and tried to update my blackberry messenger (BBM) and the download/update cancelled. Later, I restarted my phone and when I looked to open up BBM, it was not there. I checked everywhere and now I don't have it anymore. I looked for a link online but I need Blackberry App World which I do not have because of my phone's capability. So my question is how do i possibly restore or download BBM back on my phone without using blackberry app world?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: blackberry messenger restore/download

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

From your BB Browser, try www.blackberry.com/bbm

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

It keeps cancelling the download for this 7.0.1.23 bbm

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAI82), PRIV (AAI795), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)

Is there any error message? It's rather hard to understand without complete information...

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Ok nevermind. I got it to go. Haha I kept hitting the button when my screen turned dark so thats probably why it would cancel. Thank you so much. You made my day.

Hall of Famer III

I'm glad you got it going. Enjoy!

New Contributor

Seriously, Thank you. 

Hall of Famer III

You are welcome.