Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
My Device: samsung s4
My Carrier: cell c

de activate bbm pin from maik address

Can anyone please assist me. When I loaded the bbm app it asked if I want to use my old bb phone's pin. I said yes. Now I have their details. How do I de link this and create my own?
Super Contributor
My Device: iPhone 5s
My Carrier: Telus

Re: de activate bbm pin from maik address

Sorry, I think you're a little confused.  You can migrate your BBID from your BlackBerry to your Android device.  A new pin is generated for your Android device.  PIN's can't migrate from BlackBerry devices.  They're hard coded.

If you want to create a new identity for BBM on your Android, signup for a new BBID (use a different e-mail address) at www.blackberry.com/bbid

Then uninstall/reinstall the BBM app and plug in your new BBID.  Voila, a blank contacts list.

Now you can re-use your original BBID on your BlackBerry if you like. (restoring the content locked on it by your BBID authentication).

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: 3

Re: de activate bbm pin from maik address

fischersd can you tell me how to re-use my original BBID on my BlackBerry device?, i can't find out how to restoring my BlackBerry