Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 3

how to get Android Apps on Z10 - help needed

Hello,

I just started using Z10 from yesterday.

This is software version 10.2.0.424

How do i get Android - google play appz and 1mobile market apps on my Z10??

There are v arious confusing articles and videos available on google but am not sure which one to use??

I did noted enabling developmer mode etc but really needs some help here

Further I am unable to install blackberry link on my windows xp and it kicks me out everytime i tried to install it from blackberry website for my Z10

Thank you in advance,

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: how to get Android Apps on Z10 - help needed

Hello shashinjani

Welcome to the Community 

You can search through BlackBerry World, but if you can't find, it means those Apps are not compatible for BB 10 yet. You need to check with the apps developer webiste also to find out if the apps are downloadable for your device model or not.

Regarding your BB Link issue, you can write it in http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Link/bd-p/blackberrylink to obtain quicker help and assistance.

Enjoy the experience of Z10.

Cheers. 

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: 3

thank you for your response,

just a quick question - there are lots of discussions and links  websistes on google ... claiming to use leaked versions of OS 10.2.1 or later and claiming to be providing various software &  support for getting andorid applications on Z10.

my question is whetther -  you recommend to use these softwares or installing leaked software / os system OR wait for Blackberry to release this official version ??

do you think blackberry will release an OS which will support Andorid applications to be used in Z10???

Thank you in advance,

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10 (10.3.2.2876), 9860 (7.1), Samsung S4
My Carrier: Indosat

Hi sashinjani

If there's no issue/problem with your device, I'd NOT recommend to use leaked version of OS nor side load apps. Even if you download leaked OS, you won't find Google Play on it.

It's only a matter of time that RIM will release android based apps in BlackBerry World and/or new OS. One of them is reading this topic Smiley Happy

You're welcome sashinjani.

Click like.jpgto thanks those who help you • If your issue solved, mark the best post in your thread as Solution message_type_solution1.gif

Self Support: Knowledge Base & Manuals

Solutions: 6,380
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

shashinjani wrote:

my question is whetther -  you recommend to use these softwares or installing leaked software / os system OR wait for Blackberry to release this official version ??

That would be OS 10.2.1.xxx... the latest leaked version is 10.2.1.1925 and quite honestly, works well.

You can find it on many of the independent BlackBerry blogs, good that number and your specfic  Z10 model found at Settings > About.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code