Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BBM

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Orange

setting up bbm then goes blue

Hiya, I need some help, I've tried everything&i mean everything for my bbm to work, about 2 weeks ago I topped up&just waiting for my bbm to go on, but did a silly thing&update my software on my phone.. Ever since then its made everything mess up, it won't let me set up my emails or bbm, please somebody help?
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: setting up bbm then goes blue

Go to Options >type in Host Routing Table in the search bar. Hit the menu key and select Register Now. If that doesn't solve it you'll need to contact your carrier as your BB data plan is not provisioned properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!