Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Highlighted
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

BlackBerry Link Will Not Find Music on My Computer

I recently got rid of my old Motorola Droid and purchased a BlackBerry Z10. I dragged all of the music off of my Droid into a file on my computer's desktop, but this music is not being identified by BlackBerry link. The only music that BlackBerry link is picking up is stuff that was already on my computer (purchased a long long time ago on iTunes). I made sure to change the default music source in Link to "Windows Media Player" from "iTunes", but this does not seem to be working. I have also restarted BlackBerry Link multiple times to no avail. Please help as I really like the phone, but am not happy that I can't put my music on it!!!

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: BlackBerry Link Will Not Find Music on My Computer

Hi mtalbot89 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

If you browse through Windows Media Player or iTunes, do you see the music you transferred over from your Motorola Android?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: At&t

Re: BlackBerry Link Will Not Find Music on My Computer

i have the same problem, i can find the files on windows media player and itunes but blackberry link won't find them and i don't know if there's a search option in blackberry link