Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780/9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

BlackBerry Link Will Not Install!

Hello. I have been trying to install BlackBerry Link for a couple of days now. I am getting very fustrated as everytime I open the 121_b023_multilanguage.exe it opens, WinZip says it's extracting some stuff, it asks me for permission to let a programme do something. I press yes and command prompt comes up and it says Access denied. I have firewall off. The WinZip self extractor shuts and quickly says deleting temporary files. Someone please help me! All of computer specs are fine. Please help me, I am going crazy!

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: BlackBerry Link Will Not Install!

Did you remove the previous link and are you installing as administrator?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. Smiley Happy

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780/9700
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Well I don't know how to completely remove it. I delete the old downloaded multilanguage.exe and yes I am using the Admin account. Hopefully you can find a solution for this. Would it help if I record what I do?
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: telus

I am having the same issue, it gets to a point where is says winzip was interupted and unable to complete the download or changes. Any solutions or suggestions?? Any help greatly appreciated

My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: telus

just tried again and it says wizerd interupted before blackberry link could be completely installed, system has not been modified to complete installation run setup another time