Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Z10

BlackBerry Link - Z10 software update fail

I just updated my z10 to 10.1.0.2019 using the software update on the phone over wifi, but still when I plug into Link I get a spark showing "software updates" available.  Not only that, but Link doesn't show what the update is, and it seems insane to just install something without even knowing.  Maybe its planning to refresh the entire 350mb upgrade, maybe just one module.  Who knows?  At lease with the old Blackberry Desktop it would show you which modules were about to be updated.

AT&T Z10 (v10.1.0.2019)
Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: BlackBerry Link - Z10 software update fail

I may not tell you what version you are installing or show you screen version leaves you to update the balckberry remember vesiones there are already other than that version that says this the 4543.

Can be one of the reasons which leaves you install a newer version and you have the other versions 10.1.0.2019 and higher as 10.1.0.4543 then makes the send you to connect it to upgrade to a newer version.

Regards.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution