Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Blackberry Travel Z10

I installed the new Blackberry Travel. Works great, but it does not automatically move my incoming email bookings. If I forward the email to trips@blackberry.com, all is fine. I also dop not have the "add to blackberry travel" in the menu in my hub. I have added the email address in bb travel that I am using in the bb hub. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry Travel Z10

You have to enable automatic email scanning for travel itineraries to be added automatically. That said, I don't recommend using the auto feature since it has been known, already, to negatively affect battery life. Also, I never found it reliable on my old BB so didn't bother even enabling it.

If you're manually sending them to BB Travel then you aren't doing anything wrong. There is no "add to BlackBerry Travel" menu item. I just added a contact called BlackBerry Travel and just use that to forward to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Blackberry Travel Z10

I have email scanning enabled but still not working. It worked really well on my old blackberry,