Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: vodafone

Calendar Sync with Q10 and OSX

Hi there,

I follower the instructions to migrate data from bb 9870 to Q10 and all seems to be ok (except whatsapp).

Now I cannot see working the calendard sync between my macbook and Q10.

I'm using link build 1.1.1.13, but the web page seem confusionary, tell me to use .26 version that i cannot find.

In Link I cannot see a Calendar opton anywhere.

What i'm doing the bad way?

Thanks

Retired
My Device: Z10 9800 9900

Re: Calendar Sync with Q10 and OSX

Hey redsector,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question. In response to your inquiry, BlackBerry Link version 1.1.1.13 is the most current software available for Mac computers. There is a possibility the version you are referring to in your post is for a PC.

At this time Calendar synchronization is not an available feature for  BlackBerry Link for Mac. I have included a link to the the user guide for you reference below.

LINK: BlackBerry Link User Guide

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

-WW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bouygtelecom

hello I'm on mac osx 10.7 and I have a blackberry Q10. it is impossible to synchronize my calendar with my Mac iCal blackberry! Do you have a solution? I can not work properly I am forced to mark my appointments twice. I try installing Office and outlook but it is impossible to synchronize the same, do I board on iPhone and resell this Q10? thank you

Retired
My Device: Z10 9800 9900

Hey olivierb,

Thanks for the question. Although currently BlackBerry Link for Mac does not support calendar synchronization, an iCloud account can be synchronized wirelessly with the BlackBerry Q10 device. I have included an article below you may find useful.

Article Title:How to integrate iCloud contact, calendar, or email accounts on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

Article Number: KB33812
Link: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33812

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,

-WW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

thank you for the return.

but I have already tried to create my iCloud in blackberry as indicated in your answer already, but that does not work impossible!

I all the time this error message: Your account oXXXXXX@mac.com icloud can not be authenticate itself to your service provider. Verify that parametress account are correct.

but against to configure iCloud contacts it works perfectly
New Contributor

thank you for the return.

but I have already tried to create my iCloud in blackberry as indicated in your answer already, but that does not work impossible!

I all the time this error message: Your account oXXXXXX@mac.com icloud can not be authenticate itself to your service provider. Verify that parametress account are correct.

but against to configure iCloud contacts it works perfectly

My Carrier: 02

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

you were sying a couple weeks ago "At this time Calendar synchronization is not an available feature for  BlackBerry Link for Mac. I have included a link to the the user guide for you reference below."

I am currently trying out a Q10 for a couple days, and it is crucial to me that the calender synchronisation between iCal and the Q10 works without having to use any cloud-services. i am switching to blackberry because i don't want all my data to be spread uncontrollably, but keep it locally. 

mac with OS X Lion 10.7.5, a usb-cable and the Q10 with 10.1.0.2309. 

in case it still doesn't work, but you are working on a solution i would appreciate if you let me know when to expect it.

thanks for your help.

My Device: Bold 9900 and Q10
My Carrier: AT&T

>in case it still doesn't work, but you are working on a solution i would appreciate if you let me know when to expect it.

(no reply. crickets.)

And this, my friend, is all you need to know about Blackberry, circa 2013, and how Blackberry got into its current position.