Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: z30
My Carrier: rogers
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Can't sync outlook appts

Thanks. I finally gave up on blackberry and now have an iPhone ........
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Thanks I finally gave up on blackberry. I have an iPhone now and my calendar is in the iCloud so it automatically synchs
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

My calendar is in the cloud and syncs beautifully to my Z30.

Why would you compare syncing via USB cable on BlackBerry to syncing via icloud on an iPhone? For what it's worth I plugged in my daughter's iPhone 5 into iTunes and it wouldn't even sync music from iTunes to the iPhone. A google search brought up tons of hits of the problem. The point is no device is immune to issues. Apple is not the end all be all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Z10

There is any way to synchronize the home (local calendar) from Z10 with the one from ms outlook? I know that I can save on the Bblink calendar a new appointment or something, but what about the past things that somebody needs to keep, and please don't tell me about the outlook.com, google calendar or anything else, I only need to save the data from my Z10 to my pc and be able to synchronize everything. Thank you