Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Error message "not connected to internet" when trying to sign in to BB id with Mac laptop

I have a Mac laptop and was forced to remove the original BB Link OS when the Z10 launched.  I replaced the OS with the current one but now it doesn't allow me to use my Mac's computer name eg.  John Smith's Mac book. I can only use a single name.  I suspect that is why I'm not getting the itune's library to load.  Also, I can't sign into my BB id, I get a message that says I'm not connected to the internet.  I've taken the firewall off as I heard that was a solution with Windows but it didn't work.  Any ideas?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Error message "not connected to internet" when trying to sign in to BB id with Mac laptop

i have the same problem. I have window 7 pc. I had to use internet to download link so i don't understand why it is not allowing me to use link or do set up. I uninstalled my previous bb desktop driver in hopes that would help. It didn't. I appreciate any help on this forum Smiley Happy