Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: How to remove deivce associated with Blackberry ID?

Same problem here. Unable to disassociate an old device (faulty, returned) with my BB id

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Same problem for me. I guess that it is the same as with Google (Android). With Google, you'll shows all your devices under your profile (even those that was re-sold or exchanged via RMA).. 

I've two z10 into my profile (both on BB World and BB Link) because I had to replace my first device because of an screen problem (pixels dead).

Anyway, if somebody have more info on this device removal question, I'm interested.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB 9900
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

No solution yet how to disassociate a BBID with a phone? Tried to switch back to my 9900 from a Z10 (no way to do that using "Link"), but now there's no way of disassociating the BBID from the Z10 at all. Followed the suggestion on the previous page and whenever I sign in to BBID using Link, the device pops right back up - "your device is now associated with your BBID". ... and that Z10 still shows up in BB World as a device.

There used to be a means of "forgetting" a device in BB App World, but that option is nowhere to be found now.

This is very convoluted.

What gives?

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930, Dev Alpha, PlayBook 32 gb
My Carrier: Verizon

bump.. have my dev alpha associated to my BBID and i think it's part of the reason why i can't backup my LE Z10. Any ideas yet?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

With the new Blackberry Link version (on my Mac) 1.1.0 (build 28), it is now possible to remove old devices ! Enjoy it !
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: TBayTel

Actually, don't log out, stay signed in on BlackBerry link, then click on show disconnected devices at the bottom right corner, click on the arrow when the tabs pop up and remove device, then they'll disappear for good.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Passport SE & LG G4
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

[ Edited ]

EDIT - DELETED

Developer
My Device: Passport
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile Canada

bump

if I have my bbid password why is there no way to browse a list of device PINS associated with the bbid and just remove them?

My Device: BlackBerry Leap
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Any solution to this yet?  Every device I've ever had is still linked even after I remove it.