Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: SFR

Impossible to sync calendar with Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mavericks

Hi - can anyone help me out here. I can not get my Blackberry link to sync my calendar with my mac (Mavericks OS X 10.8.5 software) and blackberry desktop does not work on Mavericks. Any help would be so gratefully received, Thanks!

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Impossible to sync calendar with Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mavericks

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

This seems to be a problem created by Apple...refer:

• Article ID: KB35311 BlackBerry Desktop Software and Mac OS X Mavericks
  • Article ID: KB18769 System requirements to install and use BlackBerry Desktop Software on a Mac computer

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Impossible to sync calendar with Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mavericks

I have a Blackberry Z10 running laterst Blackberry OS. My MAC is running Maverick OS 10.9.5.

I followed the link to the referenced articles. 

Apple has the following under Sync Services:

SyncServices is included as a framework in OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 and later. It is used to synchronize the following data:

• Contacts and Calendars with iOS devices connected over USB (using iTunes 11.2 or later)

I cannot sync my calendar or my contacts on my Z10 with my laptop (iCal and Contats). Does anybody out there have any ideas on what is preventing this from happening and what I can do to fix it?