Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: vodafone

Link connection error

I am on Windows 7 64bit.  After initial problems installing Link, kept getting message saying Wizard interrupted before Link could be installed, it seems to have installed OK now.  I sign in, connect Z10 and get msgs from Device Manager that the device is recognised,  drivers being initialised and then that storage volume access is being initialised.  But after a few seconds the yellow triangle pops up and I am told there is a connection error.  I have not been able to back-up or sync any content.  Any ideas?

New Contributor
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Link connection error

Concorde1977

I am having EXACTLY the same issue.  Same system, same error message, same everything.  I have just posted my own post (well, more a  rant as it turned out) pleading with someone to give us a solution.  My Z10 is a trial unit meant to keep me at Blackberry and so far the experience has been ruined by this issue.  Dont know about you but unless I get a solution shortly I'm pretty much gone for good to iOS or Android.

SW

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: Link connection error

Hi

thanks for sharing.  Please let me know if you get an answer or make progress.  I have to stick with it but it is so frustrating that BB don't seem to be listening and we can't be the only ones.