08-06-2013 11:22 AM
I was syncing Outlook quite happily with BB Link until recently when the above error message displayed every time I tried to sync Outlook Diary and Contacts. Documents sync'd OK. No idea whas has happend to cause this, but presumably a record in either Diary or Contacts has corrupted or is not acceptible by my Q10 in some way. Very grateful for any suggestions on how I might track down the rogue entry that is preventing the Outlook sync. Many thanks: John Sansom
08-07-2013 11:53 AM
I'm replying to my own message here so as to post a cure for the problem in case anyone else comes across it. It seems that the problem was caused by the Contacts on the Q10. I had recently added a new email to phone, which was connected via an MS Enterprise Service rather than POP 3. Once I went into Contact - Settings - Show Account in Contact List - and turned the new email On the problem disappeared. I looks as if the Sync was getting as far as this new Email but not being able to check it and gave up.
08-08-2013 09:54 AM
To anyone who is following this post - please ignor my last update. I thought I had cured the problem, but have not. It still happens each time I sync with Outlook. It seems to be some sort of corrupted Contact entry that causes the sync to stop - and that is it. As I have about 850 entries in Outlook it will be difficult to check every one, particularly when i don't know what I am looking for. Think I may have to delete all Contact records and then try a new sync. As before any suggestons welcome. Many thanks - John