Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Link v1.1.1 sync error: Failed to commit changes to the device - partially solved!

Did you wipe the Q10 before syncing ?

MaKo7 wrote:

Hi,

today I installed BBL 1.1.1.32 and tried again.

This time, all went well - all my contacts & calendar entries were transmitted from my Outlook account to the Q10. Congrats to the team!

Unfortunately, I encuntered another issue - if I create a calendar entry on the Q10, it won't get copied to the Outlook calendar when I sync again. The other way around all goes well. I'll create another stream for it.

Contributor
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: Link v1.1.1 sync error: Failed to commit changes to the device - partially solved!

Well I did not actually wipe it, but I deleted the BBL account and local contacts & calendar.

Contributor

Mako7, I had the same issue, but if you choose your default calendar in q10 as the BB link, the calendar does transfer to outlook.

Contributor

Finally after 5 months the sync seems to be working - what a relief !

Team BB - good job done. Any plans to add Tasks and Notes to the Sync as in the old version ?

Contributor
My Carrier: Vodacom

"choose your default calendar in q10 as the BB link". Thanks for that tip Mathurraj. I was having the same issue with events made on the Q10 not transferring to Outlook.

Any idea why the "Last sync" time and date is not transferring to the settings page on BB Link? After 2 weeks of syncing it still states last sync date as "Never". Last backup date is recording fine.

Noel.

My Device: Q-10
My Carrier: Telus

Hi Mathurraj,

Pardon my ignorance, but I can't find how to change my default calendar on the Q10 to BB Link. :-/

Can you help me out?

Thanks

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Doobie,

go to settings - accounts . In account settings, you will see 'Set defaults" on the bottom bar, next to add account.  In default accounts, for calendar, choose BB link.

Good luck !