Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

KSN
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Mac 10.1.0.32 Build not Detecting Device Software Update

I have updated the Mac Desktop version to 10.1.0.32 build with the hope that the device software will also update.

Even after update on desktop the application is not detecting to update the Device software.

Iam having concerns primarily due to Keyboard not entering data erratically, three to five times a day.  Resolution to that is to reboot and works again.  Otherwise works perfectly and am extremely happy with it.

Have tried everything reload to wipe and nothing has helped.  Am hoping that the upgrade with help.

Any help on device update / keyboard issue would be helpful.

Would trying to use the Microsoft Desktop help update the software on device.

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Re: Mac 10.1.0.32 Build not Detecting Device Software Update

I'm a bit confused here so I hope to clear things up in your post.

You're Device is listed as Z10 (unless you've updated within the last 2wks of this post).

Mac Desktop?
- did you mean BlackBerry Desktop Manager for Mac?
- or did you mean Z10 BB10 OS updated to 10.1? (which provider)

If on Z10 you mean you updated to 10.1 I hope you're not using a leaked BB10.1 release (that's going to cause you nothing but issues down the road if you're not sure what you're doing, trust me i thought I did myself lol).

Keyboard:
Have you checked in Settings > Keyboard for any entries you custom added or shortcuts that auto correct? If you're not sure you can clear them ALL out, close your apps on your Z10 and retry say an email with a paragraph and see if that fixes it?