Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Microsoft outlook sync?

The wait is over! Our Indie team has built a small PC application that does USB sync between BlackBerry 10 Contacts, Calendar, and Remember apps and Microsoft Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and notes.  

Check it out:

www.bb10outlooksync.com

This is a new appliation, so please let us know you feedback. We'll will continue to work on this.

We believe in USB Sync!!
Contributor
My Device: Passport Black & Silver
My Carrier: Wind Italy

...later this year???? hard to comment this statement while not violate forum policy...!
If anyboody from BB take care of these comments hope they undestand that the unsatisfaction of users regarding such stepback stuff is increasing exponentially: the one (as myself) feels betrayed if not kidded are becaming angry at discovering such suprises instead of spending their time to working!
I has been intended to buy a smartphone , not a tamagotchi!!!!
New Contributor
My Carrier: At&T

So, bottom line one has to secure a space ship to Mars to update Microsoft contacts, calendar etc to the Z10?????

If that is the case then this product sucks.

I have 10 days left on the AT&T return policy....is there any simple silver bulltet out there????????????????

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

The latest Link update works seamlessly. Even better than the old desktop software. If you haven't automatically upgraded, do. Problem solved.
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

The latest Link update works seamlessly. Even better than the old desktop software. If you haven't automatically upgraded, do. Problem solved.
Contributor
My Device: Passport Black & Silver
My Carrier: Wind Italy

Hi dblackadder, thanks for your suggestion.

Frankly speaking I put my Z10 away (unfortunately run out from return terms I had to keep it, since I spent 699€ (YES)  for it), still using my 9800.

And I am quite annoyed with.

By the way, sooner or later will came the time to  take in hand again, therefore, could you please confirm: is Link v. 1.1.0.37 dated may 8th capable to  bi-directional outlook data sync (contacts, calendar and notes) with Z10 (v. 10.1.0.273)?

thanks a lot

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

with Link 1.1.0.37 you can import contacts from Outlook to the Z10, nothing more.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Xandrex wrote:
with Link 1.1.0.37 you can import contacts from Outlook to the Z10, nothing more.

Contacts and calendar are not on my local outlook, just on server, and I cannot import theme on my Z10, is it right?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

if they are on the server then yes, it is possible to synchronize them on the Z10.

you only have to know their address and port number.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Xandrex wrote:
if they are on the server then yes, it is possible to synchronize them on the Z10.

you only have to know their address and port number.

My problem is that I can't synchronize them on the Z10, because ActiveSync doesn't work with MS Exchange Server...