Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Microsoft outlook sync?

Well, I know address and port number, but I'm not able to synchronize.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

contact your IT admins and ask them for the documentation on "how to configure ActiveSync on an Android or iOS phone", it will be the same for your Z10.

I can assure you that ActiveSync works fine on the Z10 connected to an Exchange server, provided the configuration is correct (= the server allows EAS, and the Z10 has the correct config).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I try but I receive always the same message: your device is connected to a network but no internet connection... why??
New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Telus

Use the 'over the air' sync opotion and it'll work better than it did when you had to use a cable. I'll spare you the details as they're available all over the place. Only down side if using WIFI connection is that you need to configure both your computer and the phone to use the same WIFI network. My syncing is seamless and instantaneous at home, work, and in hotels I regularly use. Just remember that your phone needs to be connected to a power source (USB or AC or DC) for it to work. I wouldn't mind having the USB sync back, but this is better in some respects.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

Use the 'over the air' sync opotion and it'll work better than it did when you had to use a cable. I'll spare you the details as they're available all over the place. Only down side if using WIFI connection is that you need to configure both your computer and the phone to use the same WIFI network. My syncing is seamless and instantaneous at home, work, and in hotels I regularly use. Just remember that your phone needs to be connected to a power source (USB or AC or DC) for it to work. I wouldn't mind having the USB sync back, but this is better in some respects.
My Carrier: Fido

[ Edited ]

I downloaded this (bb10outlooksync) and just have a few questions - 

1) any future plans to sync journal to the call log

2) any future plans to add more outlook fields i.e. categories

The absence of these two features robs 25% of the effectiveness of this program (for me).

D.A.