Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Desktop Software

Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Airtel

Outlook 2007 Regular Sync with Link

I have been reading a lot on this topic. Lot of alternate routes and suggestions.

Can anyone from BB officially let me know if normal USB sync with Outlook for contacts and calendar is a feature that is going to be added. And if it is when ?

If there is no vision then I can thrash the phone.  Have been a bb user since the past 8 years and if bb can't cater to serious business users whose primary requirement is sync with outlook then I think its time for business users to shun BB platform.

Very Very Very disappointed.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Outlook 2007 Regular Sync with Link

Contacts and Calendar sync are in the most recent release of Link. 1.1.1.26 I believe. The phone does have to be running 10.1 though for it to work. As of yesterday, Verizon had not released 10.1 to their Blackberries.

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Yes, but, see what problems are people having with this in this forum...

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I would imagine that the majority of user's problems are coming from leaked OSes. From what I understand, Verizon has not yet released 10.1 due to it being buggy and unstable. They're working with Blackberry on getting the kinks sorted out. If you wait for 10.1 from your Carrier you should be in a better position.

One website thinks that Verizon is releasing 10.1 tomorrow. Whether that's true or not I don't know.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10 & PB 64GB
My Carrier: Telus

I have been using Link V1.1.1.26, Q10 V10.1.0.273 together with Outlook 2007 under Windows 7 for a week.  I sync twice a day via USB.  No problems whatsoever.

IMHO the feedback evident on this forum are outlying problems, not the successes.

For non-enterprise connected phones I recommend this tool over the other sync mechanisms available.

Dwayne A